The Parkstone Christian Center is fortunate to have many areas available to book for private functions, meeting halls and rooms - within the Poole, Bournemouth and Dorset area. Extremely flexible in its approach and is well known throughout the area as a venue with a "can do" ethos - for not only Faith and Community groups but Commercial enterprizes too.
For Enquiries, rates and availability - contact here
Who uses our Rooms - just a few examples:
- last year Buckholme Towers School burnt down, the school needed a home while it was rebuilt
- Poole Passion Play
- Security Training weeks for the Olympics.
- Kitchen Cookery Groups and Classes
- Art Workshops
- Dance and Fitness Groups.
- Disability Groups
- Poole College
We have a suite of Halls and Rooms available for hire, varying in size from small community areas for meetings, interviews and Office use etc. to larger rooms and halls holding accomadating several hundred people used not only for faith events but also for example the main hall with its stage and balcony for shows and concerts utilising the modern sound and lighting systems.
Our modern Kitchen all stainless and agency approved used for cookery classes, demonstrations and special events.
Main Church Hall - Sancturary - and Childrens Area
- (capacity 50-75) with service hatch to kitchen available.
Modern stainless steel professional and fully equipped - reguarlly used by professional chef's and groups for cookery classes and demonstrations.
- A calm private space - great for meetings - interviews in a comfortable atmosphere - larger than it looks.
- a popular area for impromptu meetings and chat over a coffee and a biscuit.
The Community room is currently on full time hire to Faith Based Charity.
- design and laid out with the community in mind - used frequently not just as a meeting place but as a classroom and demonstration area for smaller groups - still a nice size room though with good access to the kitchen for refreshments.